Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Michael Jackson, what have you done?

Okay, so this is kind of delayed, but I just had to share it. I'm sure everyone and their brother is familiar with the "issues" a one Mr. Michael Jackson has been encountering lately. Well, I happened across an article (on mtv.com, interestingly enough) that was about fans celebrating at the relieving of Michael's accusations.

I'm not sure if it was in the style of Google's ads that deliver a relevant ad based on the article content, but note that an ad for the Nintendo DS appears on the right-hand side, along with the cleverly-marketed slogan, "touching is good."

Aside from adding in the arrow to point out the slogan, I swear I have not photoshopped this in any manner. It's a straight-up funny coincidence.

The original article can be found here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahahaha. good eye, john. good eye. I'm really bored right now so I'm posting. Nice looking blog! Doesn't seem like you use it much though... what do you have it for?

Love,
denraw lapew

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home